terça-feira, outubro 10, 2006

dores de estômago em lisboa, bukowsky


The Great Slob
I was always a natural slob I liked to lay upon the bed in undershirt (stained, ofcourse) (and with cigarette holes) shoes off beerbottle in hand trying to shake off a difficult night, say with a woman still around walking the floor complaining about this and that, and I'd work up a belch and say, "HEY, YOU DON'T LIKE IT? THEN GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE!"
I really loved myself, I really loved my slob-self, and they seemed to also: always leaving but almost always coming back.
bukowsky

5 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

esclarecedor.

5:31 da tarde  
Blogger Naked Lunch said...

?

5:45 da tarde  
Blogger laura said...

é o chamado síndrome do gajo cheio de si e das gajas masoquistas :P

5:56 da tarde  
Blogger merdinhas said...

"terminar sózinho

no túmulo de um quarto

sem cigarros

nem bebida-

careca como uma lâmpada,

barrigudo,

grisalho,

e feliz por ter um quarto."


O belo "maldito".

11:25 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

.
a dor também pode ser uma companhia.
.

11:44 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home